Friday, April 26, 2013

Why, Run Disney, why?

Run Disney, why do you do this to me?

In January, they told me about Dumbo. Then Dumbo sold out in like an hour and the half in a day and I had to get a charity spot for the half to get my Coast to Coast. Don't get me wrong, it's a great charity and all, but it was a situation I didn't expect to find myself in. If you want to donate to said wonderful charity you can go here or maybe check out the Virtual Run I'm hosting at the top of this page???



Then Minnie. I love Minnie and would love to have a Minnie 10K medal.  Then it had to go and sell out before I got money for it and I decided I would go to Princess and get my revenge on the course.

THEN YOU GO AND ADD A 10K?!?!?!

Now I have to decide whether or not to do the 10K. Do I want a Glass Slipper medal? What does the 10K medal look like? Who will be on it? Would I get to dress as two different Princesses? Is the 5K on Friday? That would be four medals. Three outfits.



I have to say my intense dislike for Tinkerbell is the only think keeping me from the pink Coast to Coast Medal. The character not the race, but you get a medal of the character so... The only reason I can think of for it is that Julia Roberts played her in Hook and she gets on my nerves. Like that movie she did with Clive Owen, what was that?

So many decisions!!!

1 comment:

  1. I share your 'not love' for Tink (the character)...however, I did Tink (the race) this year as my first ever Half. LOVED it! Did Princess too, since I am totally motivated by the bling, and HAD to HAVE a Coast to Coast medal. I liked Tink better than Princess as races go. Much more park time.

    I'll see you at Dumbo, and strangely, found myself in a spot where I'd have to do a charity entry (despite being at Tink, where I could have done an early entry). I picked the some one!

    Do Minnie! Multiple costumes, HECK YEAH! You go Girl! I'll see you there!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete